What's happening with JHO
After a huge summer of festivals, and the release of ‘Running Low’ Feat Beth Ditto, the first offering from his new album due early next year, Netsky is heading out on tour with his live band this Autumn. In October …Read more
We’re very excited to announce that Knife Party’s eagerly awaited debut EP will be titled ‘Abandon Ship’ and will be released on 27th October. The first single from the album, ‘Resistance’ was premiered on Zane Lowe’s show on BBC Radio …Read more
We’re proud to announce that Chase & Status teamed up with Action Aid on their Bollocks to Poverty project and mentored competition winners Tony Blaize and Jembe Tatu to make a brand new track called ‘Music Speaks’. The track is …Read more
JHO Management gives artists and producers alike the help, advice and management they need to navigate their way to the top of the music industry in the 21st century.
Formed in 2004 by JHO Oakley the company's mission statement is to take music we believe in to the world. We aim to set the standard in artist management, through an extraordinary work ethic and the deliverance of unprecedented results which to date have included record breaking chart success both within the UK and around the world.
wants your tracksSoundlcoud Dropbox
Jho & the team are always keen to hear great new music, please share your tracks with us.
Artists Twitter feed
- Zane Lowe @zanelowe @AnnieMac @grimmers fun!!!! Good luck today Mac #No1
- Knife Party @knifepartyinc @SilvaJof @JerssonZ second drop.
- Chase & Status @chaseandstatus @Skrillex yo sonny! Just dropped u a text
- Chase & Status @chaseandstatus One week to go...@RedbullUk #CultureClash #RebelSound http://t.co/Ubz4vOrDmd
- Zane Lowe @zanelowe @JamesD_7 'Born Slippy'