What's happening with JHO
Rebel Sound come together for the first time tonight since their victory at the Red Bull Culture Clash last October. As part of the Red Bull Music Academy UK Tour, this highly anticipated show, named ‘Three Generations of Soundboy’ takes place at Steelworks …Read more
To kick off the international festival season, Netsky performed at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami last week giving fans an insight into some new tracks from his upcoming album, all of which were very well received by the crowd. With a …Read more
JHO Management gives artists and producers alike the help, advice and management they need to navigate their way to the top of the music industry in the 21st century.
Formed in 2004 by JHO Oakley the company's mission statement is to take music we believe in to the world. We aim to set the standard in artist management, through an extraordinary work ethic and the deliverance of unprecedented results which to date have included record breaking chart success both within the UK and around the world.
wants your tracksSoundlcoud Dropbox
Jho & the team are always keen to hear great new music, please share your tracks with us.
Artists Twitter feed
- Chase & Status @chaseandstatus @Stormzy1 loved it man - was very special.
- Chase & Status @chaseandstatus Big up @Stormzy1 for tonight - buried the dance http://t.co/aJ9xKjDflp
- Knife Party @knifepartyinc à¤§à¤¨à¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¦ / dhanyavad Mumbai! ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡³ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡³ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡³
- Knife Party @knifepartyinc @NME @the_prodigy I thought we were bros :( http://t.co/mwhs3U9Qk5
- Chase & Status @chaseandstatus @elhornet it's out of character, I should have posted the pic without the tag.