What's happening with JHO
Over the weekend Knife Party’s highly anticipated album ‘Abandon Ship’ sprung a leak and was released on ITUNES three weeks early, causing it to shoot instantly all the way up to no. 4 in the UK, no. 3 in Australia …Read more
We’re very excited to announce that Rebel Sound, comprising bass superstars Chase & Status and Rage, the original Digital Soundboy Shy FX and and soundclash King and reggae legend David Rodigan were crowned the Red Bull Culture Clash Champions last …Read more
It’s now just over a week until the Red Bull Culture Clash at Earl’s Court, where Rebel Sound, made up of Chase & Status, MC Rage, Shy FX and David Rodigan will perform together for the very first time. They …Read more
JHO Management gives artists and producers alike the help, advice and management they need to navigate their way to the top of the music industry in the 21st century.
Formed in 2004 by JHO Oakley the company's mission statement is to take music we believe in to the world. We aim to set the standard in artist management, through an extraordinary work ethic and the deliverance of unprecedented results which to date have included record breaking chart success both within the UK and around the world.
wants your tracksSoundlcoud Dropbox
Jho & the team are always keen to hear great new music, please share your tracks with us.
Artists Twitter feed
- Chase & Status @chaseandstatus @FrictionShogun is that the same venue I did with u, VC & Noisia many years ago? Like 8 years?
- Zane Lowe @zanelowe We're all in. The whole line-up tonight at #RelentlessLive. Get the news, photos and int... http://t.co/0d0l9IeT33 http://t.co/DG32Xatc9A
- Knife Party @knifepartyinc @RazihelOfficial knife party has always primarily been a house project, so we felt no particular allegiance to do so.
- Knife Party @knifepartyinc @iamgrimbit @RazihelOfficial fire hive and centipede
- Knife Party @knifepartyinc @RazihelOfficial or perhaps "we got tired of being associated with a scene full of people trying to recreate skrill's old sounds from 2010".